USC Thank you Cards from Interviewers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dumbdork16

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone received thank you cards from USC IM. I got two from the docs that interviewed me. The cards were their generic thank you cards but I also had handwritten messages essentially saying 'we'll see you soon!' Should I take this as a good sign? Or does everyone get these?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone received thank you cards from USC IM. I got two from the docs that interviewed me. The cards were their generic thank you cards but I also had handwritten messages essentially saying 'we'll see you soon!' Should I take this as a good sign? Or does everyone get these?

Thanks!

I received one as well but not quite the "we'll see you soon" that you received. Just best of luck in the match.

I received one as well but not quite the "we'll see you soon" that you received. Just best of luck in the match.

I received a handwritten note from 1 of my interviewers but not the other. The handwritten note literally said "we look forward to you coming here". I really didn't think much of it because I am a USC student and they actively try and recruit us. I would take it as a good sign though and if you ranked USC #1 and are an AMG with no red flags, you will almost surely match there.

Hey guys,

Thanks!

You'll find out on 03/18/2010.