USC transcript cover page

Started by pharmsn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmsn

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

What do I put in under "name registered under:"? and do I have to write in my social security number? Thanks in advance
 
Hi,

Are you sure you need a cover page? The USC FAQ site states that there is no cover page required for sending transcripts.

I think you need a cover page. If you log into the USC application and look in the application instructions, it says to print out the cover page and send it with the transcripts.

EDIT: I just checked the pharm.D. instructions and it says that you don't need one. I just filled it out for nothing. Oh well.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi did you all send your o. transcripts directly to USC without a cover page? Yes, I read on their website that a cover page is not required.
But If you don't have a cover page stating your PharmCAS ID, how can they match your transcript to your application?
What if two applicants have the same name?