USC??! why no update??!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mrbubbles

si,thats a black squirrel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone else yet check their status page and say "no status"??!

they arleady cashed my check and i received a receipt for it, but no changes at all on my update page.

i callthem repeatedly and all they do is give attitude sayin they can't give status checks over the phone..and they need "time" to update the system..how long does it take?? 2 months?? they cahsed my check 1 mo. ago..

anyone in the same boat??

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Bubbles. I'm in the same boat, I keep getting the same "need to update computer" response, and its getting annoying. They have cashed my check, but on the online status page, it says "payment not received". I'm gonna call them tomorrow, again.

Wait! You mean they cashed your check without your AADSAS saying "Complete/Under Review" I just checked mine and AADSAS says that even thought their USC status page is not updated. Is your AADSAS the same?

Members don't see this ad :)
They take a while to update their page. I applied in June and I think I was able to see my status as "under review in late july. I imagine they have a ton of applications. They offered me an interview a couple of weeks ago and they give you a bunch of dates to pick from. Yesterday, I cancelled my interview date for personal reasons and my status still says interview on their website as well as on AADSAS status.

yes they cashed my check Aug 25 and i JUST received the receipt that i paid in the mail..last week?

and my USC update says: no status, fee not paid

and nothing on AADSAS..gotta call them tmrw? cuz sh** is gonna hit the fan.

hmmm
mine is opposite.
On their website: under review and payment/dat score recieved.
but on AADSAS status: waiting for further information.

I just called the school today and the lady said that AADSAS status is slower than their website. :confused:

they are slow..
usc is the only school that didn't download my new dat score(Aug 18) yet among 20 ds I applied to..I am going to give them a few more days.

I am having a hard time as well figuring out my status since AADSAS and their status page is different. I called today, got the usual response that they need to update their computers, and was told that they will get in contact with me if any documents/payment is missing.