Usc??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sayaweh01

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys...
I'm dying here.. havent heard from any of the schools i've interviewed at (USC being one of them... )... Does ANYONE have any news about their class right now? Is it full? Are they puttin ppl on their alternative list? What are the chances? I interviewed there last November! That's SO long ago! =( Please help... thanks much :)

Members don't see this ad.

Give them a call man. I am sure they will be more than willing to give you the status of the class. Also, no news is uasually good news. (up to a certain point of course, and we are quickly approaching that point being March)

I called USC to check the status of my application yesturday (or the day before). They were quick to tell me no acceptances have gone out recently and they dont know when they will.

I didnt ask about about the % of the class still available, but my guess is they are about 50-60% full.

Members don't see this ad :)
^^^ By the end of the month was what I told about the next round of acceptances.

Originally posted by ShawnOne
I didnt ask about about the % of the class still available, but my guess is they are about 50-60% full.

They're a little less than half full right now at USC. I called yesterday and checked. They haven't even given me an interview yet! "Your application is still under review" and it's been that way for over two months!

On a sadder note, Tufts is about 75% full. Just thought I'd throw that tidbit of info in for anyone who was curious.

I thought the second round of acceptance is going to be mid-march. But now Eva told me the second round was early march and the next one is going to be late march. If this is true I can't believe nobody has received accpetance about 2 weeks ago. There haven't been any post for USC since mid feb. I feel like they throw different answer to different people. And here we go waiting more and more.

Yah you're tellin me! They kepe us waiting like we have nothing better to do! It's so crazy how we dont know where we'll be in a few months... I'm still waiting to hear ANYTHING... anything at all! Is it THAT hard to pick 144 ppl? hehe jk... ANother thing, how can they really get a feel for what we're like just through that PBL mock session and no actual interview? Kinda weird to me, but lot less pressured i can tell you. But still dont understand that. Oh well.. I guess they know what they're doing!