USC?!

Started by 321473
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

321473

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering if anyone knew a lot about USC's status website. If they reject you, do they put it on the website and/or email you and/or mail you a letter? I check the website twice a day STILL.
 
Invites come by email I believe... the status site won't change... The only thing that is of use on that site after you're complete is to withdraw your application.
 
actually if you are invited for an interview, they email you and then you schedule it on the website. So a new "schedule interview" option appears. But after that, the website is of no use. They don't post your status (accept/waitlist/reject) online, but will notify you by snail mail. Good luck!