Usc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

garnet&gold

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether usc has started calling yet for acceptances?
:confused: :D

Members don't see this ad.

i think they already have done so.. check the 2006 acceptance thread..

garnet&gold said:

As far as I know, they don't call - I received an e-mail from them at about 2ish this afternoon. good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just checked email and got their acceptance. Good luck.

I wonder when USC's next wave of acceptances is...I interviewed there a month ago and thought everything went well. I was hoping to hear from them on the 1st, but I am still optimistic about getting in.

USC accepts few students in Dec. and the next thread of acceptance is end of Jan. or early Feb.

ya, i got an email from them saying "welcome to the trojan family"

garnet&gold said:

USC will email your acceptace. They tend to be a little sluggish but if you call them, Eva or Ryan might be able to tell you if you're in or not. I was in a tough situation where I had been accepted to three schools and SC was my top choice; hence, I asked if I could have a decision soon, this was on a Friday, called in on Monday and told I was accepted to SC. Needless to say I thru a party for a week

grettlin2 said:
USC accepts few students in Dec. and the next thread of acceptance is end of Jan. or early Feb.

How many is few? Few (I am sure) is relative to their class size -- 144. Just curious...

tsgalloway said:
How many is few? Few (I am sure) is relative to their class size -- 144. Just curious...

Well, like I said, the class is 144 but SC is kind of slow and determines the right candidates for admission starting January. Like all the Cali schools, USC has no problem recruiting students. And I think most cali schools do the same, whether is UCLA, UCSF, LLU, and UoP, they take their time since they know quite well their classes will be filled.