1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Usc

Discussion in 'Dental' started by A8, May 27, 2008.

1. A8

A8
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I have a question from USC students. I wonder if educational loans offered by financial aid office can cover the cost or you apply to private loans too. Can you give me some information about your experience at USC. I plan to apply this cycle and I have a hard time to decide whether to apply to USC or not. I am OK with PBL system but cost is scary and I don't know if I should apply to USC or not. My GPA is 3.69 and my DAT scores are TS:21, AA:20, PAT:18. I am cali resident.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. youngmc27

5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    USC is expensive and you will take all of the fedeal loans that they give you and I have to take more of the grad plus loans to cover everything else. If your parents don't make a lot of money you may also qualify for the HPSL which is good and had a good interest rate. I would say that with your GPA and DAT scores you should get into multiple schools so you should have options next december.