Usc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentgirl09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My parents said they got a letter from USC at home a while ago but forgot to tell me about it...
It said something along the lines of....your file will be kept and re-reviewed throughout the process or something to that effect..

Is that basically a nice rejection? Has USC ever offered those individuals an interview? Just curious...

Also... my USC website status page didn't work until the past two weeks... it says under review right now and has since it went up... but this was way after the letter... any clues?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think it's rejection...
I believe USC is one of few schools with higher chance to get in post-dec...
Just as it says they will continuously review your appl. through april & they will invite alot of people post-dec.
I have a friend at USC who interviewed in april & got in...

BTW, I interviewed there in oct & they said they fill only 25% of the class with pre-dec. interviewees...

GL... :luck:

Based on predents, almost everyone who was accepted to USC on Dec 1st also received an acceptance from their own state school so it will be an open space available post January. I am not getting surprised if they keep interviewing people till April or May next year! Good luck!

That is great... I hope I am one of those people!!

Thanks guys :)