USciences 2020 Decisions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

erose21

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I interviewed with USciences on Oct. 27th 2020 for the DPT program and was wondering if anyone else has interviewed/heard back from admissions yet? I was in the 2nd group interview that day, at 2pm.

Members don't see this ad.

I had my interview on Tuesday (11/10) and they said a decision would be made within 2 weeks for our group. Maybe that applies to yours as well.

Reactions: 1 user
I had my interview on Tuesday (11/10) and they said a decision would be made within 2 weeks for our group. Maybe that applies to yours as well.
I have an interview this upcoming week, and since its on zoom I'm curious what the format is going to be like. How was yours?

Members don't see this ad :)
I had my interview with Usciences on 11/5 and heard back on 11/11 that I was accepted! I was surprised how quickly I heard because they told us 2-4 weeks during the interview. They called me but just sent me the email today with an acceptance packet. Best of luck!

I have an interview this upcoming week, and since its on zoom I'm curious what the format is going to be like. How was yours?
I enjoyed this interview a lot actually. The questions were fun and I think allowed them to actually get to know your personality. I will say - they had us do an activity first that required us to get up and look for an object around our house. So..if you're like me and will dress business casual on top and sweatpants on the bottom for a zoom call, just be mindful haha I had to slide out from under my desk so they wouldn't see my sweats! Have fun with it

I enjoyed this interview a lot actually. The questions were fun and I think allowed them to actually get to know your personality. I will say - they had us do an activity first that required us to get up and look for an object around our house. So..if you're like me and will dress business casual on top and sweatpants on the bottom for a zoom call, just be mindful haha I had to slide out from under my desk so they wouldn't see my sweats! Have fun with it
Haha thank you and best of luck to you!

The interview was great I liked how they did the group style over zoom. The questions were definitely fun like I saw someone else replied. They gave each person a chance to answer the same question and there were probably about 5 questions all together. At the end we were each able to ask our own questions if we had. Good luck to you!

I had my interview with Usciences on 11/5 and heard back on 11/11 that I was accepted! I was surprised how quickly I heard because they told us 2-4 weeks during the interview. They called me but just sent me the email today with an acceptance packet. Best of luck!
Congratulations!! Thank you I’m hoping to hear something back soon!

The interview was great I liked how they did the group style over zoom. The questions were definitely fun like I saw someone else replied. They gave each person a chance to answer the same question and there were probably about 5 questions all together. At the end we were each able to ask our own questions if we had. Good luck to you!
Thank you! Best of luck to you too!

Hi everyone! I was accepted at USciences couple of weeks ago and I know the tuition is so high. Does anyone know if they have research assistant positions or anything close to that?

i had an interview on 11/17 and was wondering if anyone in a recent interview has heard back yet??

hi! did you hear anything back yet? i’m getting worried haha
Lol me too, but no I haven't heard anything yet. I emailed one of the professors I interviewed with, so hopefully I'll heard back from him soon.

hi! did you hear anything back yet? i’m getting worried haha
I just heard back and I got accepted! I didn't get a phone call like a lot of people, I just got an email letting me know. Hopefully you hear back soon!

I just heard back and I got accepted! I didn't get a phone call like a lot of people, I just got an email letting me know. Hopefully you hear back soon!
congratulations!! did you hear back from the professor you emailed? or was it from admissions?

congratulations!! did you hear back from the professor you emailed? or was it from admissions?
Thank you!!The professor I emailed forwarded the email to someone in admissions, and that person emailed me back.

Thank you!!The professor I emailed forwarded the email to someone in admissions, and that person emailed me back.
I just got accepted!! Do you know if you will be accepting your spot?? And do you know when the deadline is to decide?

I just got accepted!! Do you know if you will be accepting your spot?? And do you know when the deadline is to decide?
Congratulations!! I'm not sure if ill be going, still waiting to hear back from some schools. I think they said the deadline to let them know is in January sometime.