1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

USciences in Philadelphia Interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Physical Therapy' started by dhuynh7, Nov 16, 2014.

1. dhuynh7

2+ Year Member

Pre-Physical Therapy
    I was wondering if anyone could provide me with more input about their interview process. I received a last minute invite for 11/20. I couldn't find a lot of information on here from previous applicants and current students. From my understanding, it's a group interview with different groups of 5 students throughout the day. Also, in my email confirmation, admissions indicated that the visit will only require two hours; one hour to interview and one hour to tour. No student/professor panel or financial aid discussions? I thought it was a strange/short process and would like some more feedback.

Thanks in advance!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. NavyOS

2+ Year Member

DPT / OTD
    I received an email for December 11th interview. Could you please give me some feedback on their interview process? I am kind of nervous too.

by the way, your interview was 11/20? That is weird because they told me the first interview will be on Dec11th.

4. NavyOS

2+ Year Member

DPT / OTD
    I received an email for December 11th interview. Could you please give me some feedback on their interview process? I am kind of nervous too.

by the way, your interview was 11/20? That is weird because they told me the first interview will be on Dec11th.

5. dhuynh7

2+ Year Member

Pre-Physical Therapy
    Interviews start a month earlier this year, in November. This is their first year on PTCAS so they're expecting a larger pool of applicants. Did they indicate your interview time? 1PM is the first group and 2PM is the second group.

Overall, it was a great experience. There will be 5 other applicants that interview with you for that hour but it goes by really quick. Its pretty laid back but come prepared and ready to think on your feet. Most of the questions asked could be found on here if you search "DPT interview questions". Also, look into their curriculum and interprofessional program (IPEX) -great questions to ask- I was impressed with the campus during the tour. It had a mix of new and old buildings in a small campus to easily get around.

Relax, be yourself, and check out Patts or grittys afterwards to reward yourself! :) Congrats & good luck!

6. optimisticPT

Pre-Physical Therapy
    Have you heard back from your interview with USciences on 11/20?

7. NavyOS

2+ Year Member

DPT / OTD
    I just heard back from Dec11th interview today. I got in, so happy! I will put my deposit in soon. I hope the best for all of you guys. Let me know..hopefully we could all meet up =]

8. optimisticPT

Pre-Physical Therapy
    Congratulations! How did you hear by? I'm nervous I still have not heard anything. Do you mind posting your stats?

9. NavyOS

2+ Year Member

DPT / OTD
    Aimee called me yesterday from the DEC11th interview. The campus will be closed for the holiday so I think if you don't hear from her by this week, I think is either wait listed or denied letter.

She said most of the people that I interview with got in.

Best of luck for ya.

GPA: 3.5 for underg, prereq, and overall
    PT Hours: over 1000+
    No GRE
    3 LOR
    Pre-Pharm major
    BS Science

Yourself?

10. optimisticPT

Pre-Physical Therapy
    Thank you I hope I hear something soon.

Health Science Major, BS of Science
    undergrad GPA: 3.8 prereq: 3.4
    PT hours: over 1000
    4 LOR

NavyOS likes this.
  11. NavyOS

2+ Year Member

DPT / OTD
    Nice, have you hear back from them yet?

Just wondering, if anyone is attending this school?

12. Angelina2-6

what was the interview like? what kind of questions did they ask?