USciences (USP) DPT Acceptance 2015 Class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TherapyOne

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone got into USP yet? are you going? I did and I'm thrilled. What are your plans for housing, may anatomy class...I'm not from Philadelphia so I'm skeptical about renting a random off campus room

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I have an interview tomorrow how was your interview ?? Did they ask you challanging questions if u dont mind to share I am really nervous for it

Hey I have an interview tomorrow how was your interview ?? Did they ask you challanging questions if u dont mind to share I am really nervous for it
Hey, the interview and atmosphere was laid back, however some questions may be challenging. Most questions are the regular DPT interview questions...why PT, why USciences, describe yourself. I had a feeling they primarily want to get a feel of your personality.
The faculty that interviewed me where very nice and seemed to want to know about me.
They seemed impressed with program specific questions, clinicals, classes and specializations so definitely go with questions. They have each faculty and their specializations on the dept website, it'll be helpful to take a look. After the interview, they give you a tour of the campus, which I was impressed with.
I wish you all the best tomorrow! Keep us posted :)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I have not heard anything from them yet which is making me very nervous. :( I'm trying to keep my head up, I just want 1 acceptance!

They're doing their interviews in batches. A rep from the admissions office said they started January so I hope you'll be up soon. It was 5 of us when I was there and thy had another group directly after us. When did u apply?

I submitted it in November and then until my suplemental stuff was completed it was early/mid December.

I submitted it in November and then until my suplemental stuff was completed it was early/mid December.
I interviewed mid January but I didn't ask the other interviewees of when they submitted their applications. Mine was in by first week of October.

they asked me some very off-the-wall questions. like am i tigger or eeyore from winnie the pooh. and if i had a book written about my life, what would the title be. so be prepared for unique questions.

Hey, ive also been accepted into the DPT program at USP! Im actually starting the may anatomy class before i even graduate for my undergraduate degree. As for housing, I would like to get off campus housing. Are you aware of any other student that have been accepted?

Hey, ive also been accepted into the DPT program at USP! Im actually starting the may anatomy class before i even graduate for my undergraduate degree. As for housing, I would like to get off campus housing. Are you aware of any other student that have been accepted?
I wasn't able to reach out to the other candidates I interviewed with, wish I did. Are you planning on living off campus for the anatomy course at pcom and during the semester come September? I've been looking for a place that's walking distance from pcom for may-July but have met little luck because of the short period. Please keep me posted of any info.

Hey awiest did u hear back from them ?? I was in the same interview group and they did not reply yet

maybe a week after the interview i got notified that i had been waitlisted. i have decided to go to widener tho. i think they will notifying everyone again soon because they said in march they would make further decisions.

Reactions: 1 user
no i interviewed like january 5th or something like that. i was in the second round of interviews. the first round was in the end of december

Hey, I was accepted to USP DPT and I was just wondering what you did for the may anatomy and what areas you find most grad students living.

Hey, I was accepted to USP DPT and I was just wondering what you did for the may anatomy and what areas you find most grad students living.

How long did you have to wait after your interview before you heard back?

Hey guys, I have a group interview with USciences in a couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone for the 2014 summer/fall has had an interview with USciences yet? If so, any advice? Also if you have had an interview with USciences in the past for their DPT program, what type of questions do they ask??

Hey guys ahhh im so nervous for this interview coming up, how many students do you think they interview/get accepted like half ?