-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
USciences (USP) DPT Acceptance 2015 Class
Started by TherapyOne
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey I have an interview tomorrow how was your interview ?? Did they ask you challanging questions if u dont mind to share I am really nervous for it
Hey, the interview and atmosphere was laid back, however some questions may be challenging. Most questions are the regular DPT interview questions...why PT, why USciences, describe yourself. I had a feeling they primarily want to get a feel of your personality.Hey I have an interview tomorrow how was your interview ?? Did they ask you challanging questions if u dont mind to share I am really nervous for it
The faculty that interviewed me where very nice and seemed to want to know about me.
They seemed impressed with program specific questions, clinicals, classes and specializations so definitely go with questions. They have each faculty and their specializations on the dept website, it'll be helpful to take a look. After the interview, they give you a tour of the campus, which I was impressed with.
I wish you all the best tomorrow! Keep us posted 🙂
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They're doing their interviews in batches. A rep from the admissions office said they started January so I hope you'll be up soon. It was 5 of us when I was there and thy had another group directly after us. When did u apply?
I interviewed mid January but I didn't ask the other interviewees of when they submitted their applications. Mine was in by first week of October.I submitted it in November and then until my suplemental stuff was completed it was early/mid December.
Hey, ive also been accepted into the DPT program at USP! Im actually starting the may anatomy class before i even graduate for my undergraduate degree. As for housing, I would like to get off campus housing. Are you aware of any other student that have been accepted?
I wasn't able to reach out to the other candidates I interviewed with, wish I did. Are you planning on living off campus for the anatomy course at pcom and during the semester come September? I've been looking for a place that's walking distance from pcom for may-July but have met little luck because of the short period. Please keep me posted of any info.Hey, ive also been accepted into the DPT program at USP! Im actually starting the may anatomy class before i even graduate for my undergraduate degree. As for housing, I would like to get off campus housing. Are you aware of any other student that have been accepted?
Hey awiest did u hear back from them ?? I was in the same interview group and they did not reply yet
You interviewed on Feb 16th right if I am not wrong ???
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted501483
Hey, I was accepted to USP DPT and I was just wondering what you did for the may anatomy and what areas you find most grad students living.
How long did you have to wait after your interview before you heard back?
Hey guys, I have a group interview with USciences in a couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone for the 2014 summer/fall has had an interview with USciences yet? If so, any advice? Also if you have had an interview with USciences in the past for their DPT program, what type of questions do they ask??