Dio

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 29, 2004
Status
I have a question for the USC students and graduates. I was told by some USC students that they just don't have enough patients to go around. One guy even had to drag his father to meet his quota. Is there any truth to that? I am considering USC but given the expenses and that I will be new in L.A. I don't think it will be my top choice if the lacking in patients is true.

egpndoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2005
So Cal
Status
Dio said:
I have a question for the USC students and graduates. I was told by some USC students that they just don't have enough patients to go around. One guy even had to drag his father to meet his quota. Is there any truth to that? I am considering USC but given the expenses and that I will be new in L.A. I don't think it will be my top choice if the lacking in patients is true.
Nobody can say for sure except the USC dental students. everything else is heresey. if a USC student told u that, then it is probably true unless he is lying, but I wouldnt know why he would lie.

nnjh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]
egpndoc said:
Nobody can say for sure except the USC dental students. everything else is heresey. if a USC student told u that, then it is probably true unless he is lying, but I wouldnt know why he would lie.

Hahahaha that was a funny reply don't know if you meant it to be but :thumbup:

balance

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 8, 2004
Status
He told you right. the cost of dental procedures have gone up and a lot of people in the area can not afford USC's treatment prices . You might want to ask the school as well. I was told by one of the students.

Good luck.

nnjh said:
Hahahaha that was a funny reply don't know if you meant it to be but :thumbup: