USDA Accreditation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I am accredited so I can write health certificates. It was really boring.

I was looking into it because some of the residency programs I'm interested in listed it as a preference or bonus. Website says you can do the IAT through school, but I checked and my university doesn't offer anything. I can always shoot the lady an email and ask about it though 🙂

Did you start in school or after graduating?
 
I was looking into it because some of the residency programs I'm interested in listed it as a preference or bonus. Website says you can do the IAT through school, but I checked and my university doesn't offer anything. I can always shoot the lady an email and ask about it though 🙂

Did you start in school or after graduating?
Started in school. Did all the IAT tests, etc. But you have to finish it after school - there's another class that you have to take in person. We did it during the transition to clinics week.