Useful Post DPT Degrees/Certifications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

22Applicant22

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm still learning how a DPT builds a specialty career. Are there any masters degrees that would be helpful for the career of a DPT? Anyone in any of the specialty fields have recommendations on that?

Where can I research/ find information on the relevant post DPT certifications for specialties?
 
Somewhat of a tangent to what you asked, but I always encourage folks to take a few classes in finance (personal finance & corporate finance). You will learn what to watch out for, if you plan to open your private practice some day. And they will also teach you how to invest your money properly.