USF c/o 2020

Started by Donna2121
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Donna2121

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!
I don't see an updated group for USF. So if you got accepted or an interview feel free to post below. I'm not sure if there is a facebook group yet for those admitted??
 
I thought the other thread kinda served that purpose but ok...you got accepted?

Also no, no FB page AFAIK. I saw 2 FB posts from people accepted during early decision and then there's me during Feb.

*edit- why the hay does the UF class already have a BUNCH of accepted people ALREADY MINGLING AND A FB page and WE don't?? no no no this won't stand. WHERE'S THE C/O 2020?? We got work and roomate finding to do!
 
Last edited:
I thought the other thread kinda served that purpose but ok...you got accepted?

Also no, no FB page AFAIK. I saw 2 FB posts from people accepted during early decision and then there's me during Feb.

*edit- why the hay does the UF class already have a BUNCH of accepted people ALREADY MINGLING AND A FB page and WE don't?? no no no this won't stand. WHERE'S THE C/O 2020?? We got work and roomate finding to do!
they do have a page my friend is apart of it since she did early decision. I also made this group a while ago before the other one was made so we can just use that one since more has been said.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Really? I've got to look harder then, couldn't find anything

*edit - I think the page must be private, I only see 2 posts from early decision accepted students when I try searching for the c/o 2020
 
Last edited:
No it's there. Have you been accepted? Sorry it's hard to keep track. It's called USF Class of 2020 try typing that if not I'll check again
 
Found the page but I meant the Pharm class haha. . .guess the wait is gonna be a little longer