This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharm_K1015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi eveyone! I’m not sure if there is another thread out there but I’m creating this one for anyone who is interested in applying to USF COP for Fall 2019 admission cycle.
Good luck to all!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Currently on the alternate list, really hoping I can secure a spot Congrats to those who were admitted!

I haven’t heard anything new yet. I’m hoping to receive some kind of update this week.
Awesome! I know they extended their deadline until April first so that makes me think they still haven’t hit their quota. I applied on the 28th on February and got an email invitation for an interview on the 5th of march. I’m really excited!

Awesome! I know they extended their deadline until April first so that makes me think they still haven’t hit their quota. I applied on the 28th on February and got an email invitation for an interview on the 5th of march. I’m really excited!

That’s awesome! How was your interview experience? I found it really nice, liked it a lot.

That’s awesome! How was your interview experience? I found it really nice, liked it a lot.
I haven’t had my interview yet, that’s coming up this week! I’m really nervous but I’m hoping if I just be myself then my enthusiasm and how hard I’ve worked to be here will show!

I haven’t had my interview yet, that’s coming up this week! I’m really nervous but I’m hoping if I just be myself then my enthusiasm and how hard I’ve worked to be here will show!

Oh okay, I thought you said 5th. Well it was really great, I’m sure you will do great! They make it so easy for you to relax and do the best you can, which I’m sure you will. Good luck!

Oh okay, I thought you said 5th. Well it was really great, I’m sure you will do great! They make it so easy for you to relax and do the best you can, which I’m sure you will. Good luck!
No! Sorry that’s how quickly they got back to me to invite me to campus. Thanks for the advice!

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow it really was quick! Awesome, and no problem!
How long did it take for them to tell you that you were on the alternate list? They said between 1-3 weeks I should hear back. Also did they send an email first or call you first? Thank you for answering my questions!!

How long did it take for them to tell you that you were on the alternate list? They said between 1-3 weeks I should hear back. Also did they send an email first or call you first? Thank you for answering my questions!!

My interview was on Feb 4th and I heard back from them on March 1st. Since I’m on the alternate list I only got the email. I believe that if you get accepted you receive both call and email. Best of luck!

I got an interview coming up too but I am not sure what should I do, whether I should go or not because I already got accepted into palm beach Atlantic University. what do u guys think is better? also for both of them, I will be relocating so location is not that important to me

I got an interview coming up too but I am not sure what should I do, whether I should go or not because I already got accepted into palm beach Atlantic University. what do u guys think is better? also for both of them, I will be relocating so location is not that important to me
I interviewed at USF with someone who is definitely putting their deposit down for palm beach Atlantic! She loves the school and everyone knows south Florida is sooo nice. I almost went there for my undergrad even so it’s definitely on my list for pharmacy too. I feel like it comes down to what’s a good fit for you and where you’ll be successful. Palm beach, being private, definitely has resources to make you successful but looking at price USF is pretty cheap! Haha

My interview was on Feb 4th and I heard back from them on March 1st. Since I’m on the alternate list I only got the email. I believe that if you get accepted you receive both call and email. Best of luck!
Ok let us know if you hear anything!! I hope we both get in! Do you have a backup?

I would definitely suggest that you should go! I went to all of my interviews (even though I was accepted to a couple of schools already). I ended up loving USF and plus, it’s cheap! Personally, going to all of my interviews definitely helped me prepare for different questions/scenarios.

Will do! I also applied to Nova both in FL and PR but haven’t heard back which scares me a bit.
When did you interview? I heard back from Nova in about 2 weeks. They also told me to call them if I didn't hear back in 4 weeks. I would definitely call them if it has been longer! :)

When did you interview? I heard back from Nova in about 2 weeks. They also told me to call them if I didn't hear back in 4 weeks. I would definitely call them if it has been longer! :)

I haven’t heard even for interview, which is why I’m kind of scared. I emailed and they said they would notify me, but I guess I could call next week to check.

when did you have your interview? and was It a call or email?
I had my interview on March 13th and they said they will give me a response by April 5th. I got a call at 7:30 at night on April 5th after waiting over 3 weeks from the assistant of the dean- I missed it because i was at work. (I googled the name and number to know she was the assistant to the dean, and you only get calls from USF if it’s good so I thought I was in the clear but wasn’t 100% sure), then the next morning April 6th they sent me the email acceptance along with the packet of what to do! I still have another interview with UF next week so I’m going to keep my options open, but it’s just nice to know I got it.

Reactions: 1 users
On my interview day they said "if no email is received by 4/5 you're good." I haven't received a call or email yet should I be worried?

Yeah I would call, when was your interview? I'm not sure what they would mean by "you're good" how is that good to not hear from them haha! I made a point to specifically ask when I would have my decision by and they said by 4/5 I will know if I was accepted, waitlisted, or denied. (after waiting 3 weeks they called me exactly that day) If they said the same thing to you I would email Chloe Lipking (she's one of the people on the head of admissions for USF). She's really nice and has helped me a lot so far! She'll definitely let you know if you should have had a response by now or let you know where you are in the process I'm sure. Having such great staff is definitely a plus for USF! [email protected]

I think they meant that if you don’t get any emails by 4/5 you’re not waitlisted/denied. Who knows tho all speculation on my part...

My interview was 3/27, so if anyone from around that time has heard anything help me out haha

I think they meant that if you don’t get any emails by 4/5 you’re not waitlisted/denied. Who knows tho all speculation on my part...

My interview was 3/27, so if anyone from around that time has heard anything help me out haha
They were very specific during my interview! I'm sure its good though, they need to fill seats because they just extended the deadline to apply.

Is USF your top choice?

I had my interview on the same day with you. all I heard from them are a couple of emails. The first one was Friday saying I will be informed with the decision Monday, and today was the second saying answers may get delayed till next week and patience is appreciated. I think u should have received the same two emails

Yeah I was accepted to two other programs but USF is my favorite

That’s weird I didn’t get those emails so maybe rip me who knows