Using an old Kaplan book to study PCAT?

Started by sASU
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sASU

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, my friend just gave me his Kaplan PCAT prep book that is the 2004-2005 edition. Would it be ok to use it to study for the PCAT or should I buy the new edition? Thanks in advance.
 
Hey everyone, my friend just gave me his Kaplan PCAT prep book that is the 2004-2005 edition. Would it be ok to use it to study for the PCAT or should I buy the new edition? Thanks in advance.

I really think the old one should be sufficient. I have both, and the only noticable difference is the writing section that has been added. Save your money for your application fees.
 
I really think the old one should be sufficient. I have both, and the only noticable difference is the writing section that has been added. Save your money for your application fees.

Thanks I appreciate it. Looks like Ill just check out the writing section at the bookstore on my free time.