Using interfolio before pharmcas opens?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stablecarbocation

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am gathering letters of recommendation well before PharmCAS opens. I'm not even sure when PharmCAS opens. Anyone know?

Is it a good idea to have my letter writers send letters to Interfolio just as a place to keep it and then have Interfolio send it PharmCAS?

I am aware there is a PharmCAS recommendation form and I can have my writers fill that out when necessary.
 
PharmCAS usually opens during the summer (June/July) for the next cycle. I'm not aware of Interfolio but most schools use PharmCAS and your references are able to submit their recommendations online versus letter forms.

I think typically PharmCAS's forms are mostly Q/A and ratings versus accepting a typed paragraph from the references. So I don't think interfolio will be useful to you.