Using Interfolio with Optomcas?

Started by Delsica
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Delsica

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm taking 2 gap years and planning on applying to optometry schools next cycle. In the FAQs page, Optomcas says that it allows for the use of letter services. I was planning on using Interfolio to collect my letters of recommendations now before I apply next year, but I found out about how the Optomcas has a rating section in part 1 of the LOR. How does this work if I was planning on using Interfolio? Should I just scrap using Interfolio altogether and just email my writers now to ask if they'll write me a LOR and follow up next year when the application opens?