Using old Gen Chem exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2thDoc11

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody tried googling and using General chemistry exams? I saw one person suggested googling "first year general chemistry exams" and using those as practice. I thought that actually sounds like a good idea. And yes I also have the dat destroyer. But anyways would that be good practice?

Members don't see this ad.

When used in conjunction with the Destroyer, I think using first year gen chem exams would be a great idea! You get extra practice in, and for free. Make sure you use exams with solutions though, and preferably explanations, because then you will know if and when you go wrong.

When used in conjunction with the Destroyer, I think using first year gen chem exams would be a great idea! You get extra practice in, and for free. Make sure you use exams with solutions though, and preferably explanations, because then you will know if and when you go wrong.

You don't happen to know any resources, do you? I have found a couple but they are pretty short and seemed pretty easy lol I know there's acs but you have to pay for those.

You don't happen to know any resources, do you? I have found a couple but they are pretty short and seemed pretty easy lol I know there's acs but you have to pay for those.

No I don't, I'm sorry. I'd just google around for an hour or so and you should be able to find some things!

Reactions: 1 user