Using only flash cards for micro and pharm?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

XRanger

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for Micro and pharm, I was planning on just using FA+microcards and lange pharm flash cards.

My school gives us lecture notes for the course so I'm planning to use that to study for the course, but during board studying, are FA+microcards+lange pharmcards enough for micro and pharm?

Members don't see this ad.

for Micro and pharm, I was planning on just using FA+microcards and lange pharm flash cards.

My school gives us lecture notes for the course so I'm planning to use that to study for the course, but during board studying, are FA+microcards+lange pharmcards enough for micro and pharm?

I only used FA and UW for micro and pharm and felt very prepared for those portions of the exam. The two weird pharm questions I got weren't covered in FA, UW, or flashcards (I used them sparingly during the year)

In my exam, First Aid was enough for all of the micro and pharm questions (except for one question about a side effect of a drug).

I used Brenner flash cards for Pharm and the Microcards and don't regret it because they helped me learn the material well.