Using pass/fail for PA school

Started by Simon New
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Simon New

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Guys, just a quick question.

I am taking an intro to bio course to get into anatomy. This class is not a pre-req for PA school (general bio is) and I just want to complete it so I can move onto anatomy. With that being said, have any of you used the pass/fail option for any classes and/or what do you think would be the reaction of a PA school who saw that I used pass/fail option instead of grade option? Will they care as long as its not a prereq?

IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY INPUT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Thank you and happy new years! 🙂
 
May not be a prereq, but why lose out on cGPA points? If you're opting for P/F on an "Intro" course, you might have deeper issues.