Using usmleworld during second year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Transformers

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I realize people recommend kaplan or rx for coursework during the year and saving uworld last...but I think I personally prefer to kill two birds with one stone-reviewing uworld (the highest yield of all qbanks) more than once as a primary learning tool for both classes and step 1. If i get time later, Ill hit up kaplan and use the nbmes exclusively. Note im also using GT religously. With that in mind for those who have used uworld, has it been helpful for coursework for systems path and pharm second yr and was it nice getting that first pass early on? How did the qbank itself benefit and reflect 2nd year coursework and exams?

Members don't see this ad.

In my opinion the 2nd year material goes way beyond what QBanks cover, but the QBanks are still good to emphasize the most important facts to know etc.

I found review books for various subjects more helpful throughout MS2 than the actual Qbank questions

There are a billion threads on this... which is why no one is answering your question. Try searching.