USJ Pharmacy CT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmacy2021

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
To those who are planing on joining University of Saint Joseph School of pharmacy, make sure you are bringing your A game. Once you get an unsatisfactory grade in one course, you would have to repeat the year, they would not let you advance to the next year until that class you failed has received a satisfactory grade. Meaning if you failed one class, you waste whole year doing nothing and just taking that one class.

Note: Most schools would let you take that failed course in the summer, but here at USJ pharmacy, because of the block schedule, they can't accommodate that because the classes are only taught once a year.

DO NOT FLUSH 50,000K DOWN THE DRAIN!!!! MAKE SURE YOU PASS EVERY CLASS.

Members don't see this ad.

I thought this was fairly common in pharmacy school, having classes that are only offered one semester or another and that are prereqs for other courses. Heck, I’m an undergraduate and my department even does that. In fact it’s half the reason I’m graduating a year late, because I switched into biochemistry in a spring semester when their course schedules and degree plans are designed to be started in the fall semester.