Usmle 2 CS Or Comlex 2 PE Prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aidith

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In preparation for the COMLEX PE (or USMLE CS), has anyone used usmleworld.com or usmlesource.com??

I am trying to decide whether I should get one of the online options or get First Aid Step 2 CS. And if the online services are better, which of the 2 has better feedback / results??

Any help, tips, advice, etc. is GREATLY appreciated!!

Please help! Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I can't believe out of everyone in this forum, not a single person used either?! Anybody?? Please?!

I can't believe out of everyone in this forum, not a single person used either?! Anybody?? Please?!

Use First Aid for USMLE STEP 2 CS. It helps a bit. Make sure you read the fine details, even the boring procedural portions in the beginning chapters. They have valuable information that can easily be overlooked. As far as OMM, go with what you know.

I really liked First Aid for the CS. It helped you remember all the little details that we forget on rotations.

I also bought the First Aid for COMLEX - new book, just came out. I think it was just OK. It has some good tips and does help you review your OMT, but I would just go over general OMT that you would do to treat the common probs - you know - back, neck, shoulder pain, etc. asthma, etc.

I have no idea about the online course though. I would just recommend getting First Aid, and then go over the twenty some cases with a family member or friend - and do them for real, timed. You'll be ready if you go through this.