Step II Usmle august 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Just got mine too. It says I got 254/86. That can't be accurate, can it? I thought a 254 would correlate to a 2 digit much higher than an 86... Am I missing something? Any ideas? Thanks.
 
Just got mine too. It says I got 254/86. That can't be accurate, can it? I thought a 254 would correlate to a 2 digit much higher than an 86... Am I missing something? Any ideas? Thanks.

Yes, they changed the 2-digit scores. Don't worry, it doesn't get reported to programs because unlike the 3-digit score, there is no correlation between 2-digit scores this year and in previous years.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad