USMLE candidate page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stinger86

Intern year? Ha!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
You know how you can log in to your candidate page and check your exam status? Well over the past week I've seen my step 1 status go from "scheduled" to "actual", and now when I log in and go to exam status, it gives me a blank page. Could they be updating :D :D ? Anyone know?

Members don't see this ad.

lindyloohoo said:
how do you access this page? can you only get to it after your exam?

https://external1.nbme.org/ciw/servlet/candidate_menu

You should be able to get to it once you've already applied for the step.

And imtiaz, were you the one that said you took it on like May 20th? If so, I should get it a week after you I guess

Members don't see this ad :)
Scooby no understand...

So this is to check your score or something after they process it?

Or is this some other thing?

I don't get it...haha

well, i take it back..... my blank page turned back into what it used to be.

Scooby, supposedly when your test is finally scored, it will be listed under Exam History in your file on the NBME candidate webpage. Those of us who care are seeing if we can get a heads-up about our step scores before we actually receive them in the mail

Heads up meaning that your dean can access them or something?

Willamette

I think the dean usually receives them a few days before we do in the mail, but I don't want to wait around for that if I can just check online :)

i don't think the score itself is on that page, it just shows when your score report was mailed out. they don't give out scores on the internet or by phone as far as i know.

Thanks stinger...yea..I think they won't give them over the net..and def not over the phone...so just gotta wait and open that damn envelope...