USMLE CBT sample questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gibber09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if the real step 2 ck is anything like these 136 sample questions that everyone received after signing up for the exam. Anyone know?

I just completed them and got 18 wrong over the 3 blocks.

Members don't see this ad.

are these questions the same as the ones you can download for free on the NBME website (sample questions - either in a PDF file or a program) i'm pretty sure it's three question blocks...

has anyone taken these, and do you have a step II and/or $45 NBME assessment correlation? i remember people using them for step I and posting scores, just out of 46 (well, i guess it was 50 for step I)....

thanks!

Mista Suprane said:
are these questions the same as the ones you can download for free on the NBME website (sample questions - either in a PDF file or a program) i'm pretty sure it's three question blocks...

has anyone taken these, and do you have a step II and/or $45 NBME assessment correlation? i remember people using them for step I and posting scores, just out of 46 (well, i guess it was 50 for step I)....

thanks!

I thought the free downloadable questions from NBME were a lot easier than the actual test or USMLEworld. From my own % I can tell you I had 67% on USMLEworld after all 2100 questions (averaging in the mid-70s last few hundred), 86% on the free questions, and a predicted 252 on form A of the $45 clinical knowledge exam. I only took the one assessment.

Hope that helps some.