USMLE considering REMOTE proctoring for Step exams

Started by deleted888443
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted888443

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Thoughts on this announcement? Personally, I hope I'm able to go to an actual testing center to take this very high stakes exam that determines my future. My house is not a good testing environment.

But then again, I have been waiting to take my exam since mid march, and this announcement doesn't say anything about May-June test takers, just that "We are committed to completing our analysis of these options and delivering testing solutions by June 30th."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
They're talking about this in the 2020 thread. Based on what people are saying, they would be having med schools administer it, so you'd be taking it at school.