usmle consult

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scube

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
is anyone using this. How is it. I want to do a month of something easier than UW before I start actually hitting it hard.

Members don't see this ad.

well i found a 30% off coupon on the forums, still worked btw. the questions are easier than i expected. the test they give for you to use as a diagnostic is much harder than the regular questions. I like the format and questions of UW better. with the discount it was 55.30 for a month and one diagnostic test. but since it hasn't been heavily used I don't know what the exam means. except i will take it again before my subscrition runs out. I did have one problem with the software locking up, do not hit any of your mouse's short cuts. (did i just properly use the word mouse's, 26 years of using the english language didn't like that at all)

Try Wikitest prep. The qbank is free and the questions aren't bad at all. I think they're better than USMLERX. I think there are only around 800 or so questions. Good luck