-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step I Usmle part 1 study partner
Started by naina123$
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi,I am looking for a study partner for usmle step 1..... im from antelope california... originally a graduate from india... and just at starting line
I am looking for a study partner on skype.
Hi,
I am looking for a study partner too.
I am looking for a study partner too.
Hi I'm also looking for a study partner for step 1 via skype, I just started studying and I am based in Miami. Anyone who is interested can email me. I'm currently studying FA.I am looking for a study partner for usmle step 1..... im from antelope california... originally a graduate from india... and just at starting line
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in orlando currently looking for a study partner myselfHi I'm also looking for a study partner for step 1 via skype, I just started studying and I am based in Miami. Anyone who is interested can email me. I'm currently studying FA.
are you still looking for a step1 study partner? please let me know because I am interestedHi I'm also looking for a study partner for step 1 via skype, I just started studying and I am based in Miami. Anyone who is interested can email me. I'm currently studying FA.
have you found a partner yet? if you did, are you interested in study group?count me ,, plz
are you still looking for a step1 study partner?Hi,
I am looking for a study partner too.
Hi! Im looking for a study partner as well...Hi, I'm looking for a step 1 study partner too
Is anyone looking to do some review for Step 1 in miami (or over skype)?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IMG in Houston just started Kaplan exam this fall
Hello! Iam in New Jersey and I am interested.I am in orlando currently looking for a study partner myself
How do I contact you?Hello! Iam in New Jersey and I am interested.
I’m interestedIs anyone looking to do some review for Step 1 in miami (or over skype)?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 762
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 934
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 600
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K