USMLE Prep Material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thespartacus

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy 2005/2006 Kaplan Home Study Course materials and Qbook, used and unmarked.

Also, does anyone know if it is possible to "share" QBank questions with another student?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I have ones that i never used bc i ended up taking the course.

yo dude..I got what you want..the kaplan 2005 home study stuff...and kaplan Q book..and a bunch of others..brs, all the high yields, and all the Lange flash card series...they are in good condition..im taking the test in 1 week so..please email me back after 1 week (11th) if interested.
[email protected]
thanks,
gonna feak out soon!!!

I'm looking to buy 2005/2006 Kaplan Home Study Course materials and Qbook, used and unmarked.

Also, does anyone know if it is possible to "share" QBank questions with another student?

Thanks!

There's nothing stopping you from "sharing" Qbank, but the problem is, when you complete a block of questions they are marked as complete and won't be in the pool of random questions for the other guy sharing your account. Also, one of the nice features of Qbank is the stat's they keep on you...If you're sharing, the stats will be meaningless.