USMLE Rescheduling Service?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EM/CC_23

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,

I want to reschedule Step II CK to facilitate visiting my family for Thanksgiving. There are no dates available on Prometric at this time at the testing centers I need.

I did a comprehensive search on both the internet and this website regarding this question, but found it hard to believe I've come up empty handed so far...(!)

Does anyone know of a company you can pay to keep an eye on the Prometric site on your behalf, and reschedule automatically for you if a date/location you desire opens up?

Anyways, thanks for any help you can offer!