USMLE Review programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TekkenDanser

Low-Key User
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of or has had experiences with Board review programs like PASS, Falcon, and Kaplan LivePrep? I believe there is also one in Kansas City... I am a re-taker of the USMLE Step 1, and in the past I have only used USMLE World Q-Bank and First Aid. I am strongly considering participation in one of these programs. I'm particularly interested in Falcon since my school has sent a few students there, and they have come back with glowing remarks. I haven't heard the same remarks for the other programs.

If you have had experiences with any of the above, please describe how the program went for you, whether you felt it was effective, and when you took the exam after completion of the program. Is it appropriate to believe that after the program, you are basically ready to take the exam shortly thereafter?

I think there may be a promotional code for Falcon, so if anyone knows it and can pass it along, that would be amazing, since most people who are interested in attending would consider it extremely expensive! Is it worth it?

Members don't see this ad.