Step I USMLE Rx vs. Boards and Beyond vs Pathoma vs DIT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pre-Medguy1995

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey y'all, I just started my second year. At this point, I feel overwhelmed by both the number of resources and the completely different opinions about them.


Looking through them at first glance, I don't notice too much that's different about them. They all seem to contain some video content and question content at the least. Some of them like USMLE Rx have questions and flashcards to supplement.


People that have already taken boards, which of the four did you like best and what are some pros/cons of each resource?