Nov 20, 2015
Has anyone chosen not to report your scores to your school/program? If so why not?

What are the pros/cons of reporting or not?
TIA

Phloston

Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2012
Osaka, Japan
Has anyone chosen not to report your scores to your school/program? If so why not?

What are the pros/cons of reporting or not?
TIA
You might get more luck asking this question on the Step 2 forum, where everyone there has already taken the Step 1. Just be sure to reword your question slightly, so as to avoid the 'double post.'

OP
Pushtothestars
Nov 20, 2015
You might get more luck asking this question on the Step 2 forum, where everyone there has already taken the Step 1. Just be sure to reword your question slightly, so as to avoid the 'double post.'
Okay I'll give that a try thanks!

OP
Pushtothestars
Nov 20, 2015
I wanted to ask for those of you have taken step 1 if you reported your scores to ur program-school?

What was the basis of not reporting? Or reporting? Pros/ cons?
Thank you so much...

intheworkings

2+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2016
I didn't know it was possible to not report score to school? How do you do that? I am choosing not to because I know too many people at my school have access to it and wouldn't want them to know.

Reperfused

2+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2015
Status
Medical Student
Because their schools have nothing to do with USMLE. USMLE is not a requirement for IMGs to be a licensed in their country. Besides, being imGs, they have already graduated! So technically med school's work is done.

Ismet

PGY-almost done!
Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
May 15, 2011
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I know you were told to make a new thread over here, but in the future, please ask a moderator or report your thread and ask for it to be moved, rather than create a 2nd thread asking the same thing. I have merged your threads together.

Last edited: