Usmle score reporting to school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pushtothestars

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone chosen not to report your scores to your school/program? If so why not?

What are the pros/cons of reporting or not?
TIA

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone chosen not to report your scores to your school/program? If so why not?

What are the pros/cons of reporting or not?
TIA

You might get more luck asking this question on the Step 2 forum, where everyone there has already taken the Step 1. Just be sure to reword your question slightly, so as to avoid the 'double post.'

I wanted to ask for those of you have taken step 1 if you reported your scores to ur program-school?

What was the basis of not reporting? Or reporting? Pros/ cons?
Thank you so much...

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't know it was possible to not report score to school? How do you do that? I am choosing not to because I know too many people at my school have access to it and wouldn't want them to know.

Because their schools have nothing to do with USMLE. USMLE is not a requirement for IMGs to be a licensed in their country. Besides, being imGs, they have already graduated! So technically med school's work is done.

I know you were told to make a new thread over here, but in the future, please ask a moderator or report your thread and ask for it to be moved, rather than create a 2nd thread asking the same thing. I have merged your threads together.

Last edited: