USMLE Step 1, 2 CS and Step2 Ck tutoring available in Chicago area!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

usmletutorial

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
USMLE Step 1, 2 CS and Step2 Ck tutoring available in Chicago area!
I am an ECFMG certified M.D. I passed Step 1 and Step 2 Ck with >250 and step 2 CS with high performance in all the 3 parts! I'm waiting to apply for residency this year. I have been tutoring students for step 1 and step 2 cs and ck for the past 8 months. All my past students have passed. I do one on one tutoring in Chicago area.

Email me at [email protected], for more information. References available upon request. Looking forward to hearing from you. Good luck!