surgc

Tuition for results -- Step 1 and Step 2CK
Aug 24, 2017
Los Angeles
Status
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
Hello everyone,
I received my Bachelor of Science degree from UCLA (majoring in Microbiology, Immunology and Molecular Genetics, minoring in Neuroscience). I got my MD from St George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies. Postgraduate training in General Surgery. My Step 1 score is 216, Step 2 CK is 230 and Step 2 CS pass – all on first attempts. ECFMG certified in 2014 (proof will be shown personally). Also passed licensing exams in the UK (PLAB 1 and PLAB 2) for surgical internship. Having been tutoring Step 1 and Step 2 CK for approximately 5 years. Foreign and US medical students.

My tutoring is focused on extracting question information quickly and in a cohesive manner, mastering high-yield material, doing more challenging Q-bank questions, and more importantly, my teaching is focused on time management under pressure. I also tutor students in Russian or French (intermediate level).

I know how incredibly hard it is to prepare for USMLE exams. I used excellent tutors for my own preparation and I want to pass on that knowledge and method to others. Most of my students did very well (240 and above) on Step 1 and Step 2CK in the US and UK.

My rate is $80/hour, cash only. LA area only. We can have a 30-minute free trial session to assess our compatibility. 1 hour of tuition free after every 4 hours. Contact by phone (818) 274-7367 if interested.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads