USMLE Step 1 Books 2006 Edition for sale

Started by cloudsky
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cloudsky

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm done with step1, Thank God
I'm selling all the materials needed to crush step 1:


- Kaplan Home Study program 2006, Newest Edition: 4 Books +Qbook. The Books are in New Condition, unmarked and no Highlightings
- Kaplan Lecture notes 7 Books + Qbook 2007 Edition, Blue books, new like condition bearly touched
- Question Banks with over 3000 Questions all latest editions
- NBME Questions from 1999 - 2006 up-to-date
- BRS book series in Path, Behav Science and Phsio
- High Yield Book Series
- First Aid 2007 - the Number 1 Book for Step 1
- Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple
- Goljan AUdio lectures, Slides and High Yield notes
- Question banks 2006-7 Edition with over 3000 Questions

And Much Much more....

All books are in New like conditions without any markings
I presarved them on purpose in order to sell them when I'm done


contact me for more info:
[email protected]