USMLE Step 1 Prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sajeet

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I am a long time forum viewer but never posted or anything. Everyone out there has their own opinions on how to prepare.. I see a lot of super high scores out there, it is hard to believe what is true. I have just made a website which details what I think is important. I hope you will find it helpful. I followed my own advice and I wrote my Step I 3 weeks after the "MD 5". I got a 238/99 which is a solid score, but not super high as many people can get if you take long enough to study. I believe in writing it quickly, so you can make "the match" deadlines, the old question of scores vs. time. I plan on applying in Sept 2010 to start PGY1 in July 2011. Please visit my site and tell me what you think:

http://sites.google.com/site/sajeetsohi

Members don't see this ad.

I like your effort but I don't think anyone will take you seriously if you lead off with that Google Adsense block on the site. Plus your statement below the Adsense block "These are some links and resources to help you in the USMLE prep" actually violates the Google Adsense terms of service. Your account will be suspended faster than you can imagine.