Step I USMLE STEP 1 Princeton review vs. Kaplan

Started by dyk33
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dyk33

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
which one is better for step one preparation? any thoughts? seems like a lot of people are using kaplan but PR is cheaper than kaplan. is there difference in quality of the materials?
 
I have never heard of anyone using Princeton Review for step 1, but I couldn’t endorse Kaplan if my daddy sold it. I bought the intense prep (online lectures, q-bank, q-book, etc.), but after taking the test I realized just what a waste of money Kaplan is. Hate to through another variable into the equation, but have you thought of using UW.