usmle step 1 study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

harvardbound

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi i'm looking for a study partner to do first aid & uworld with in chicago....

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I'm also studying for my USMLE step1 with the target of giving the exam in August/ September. I'm a full-time employee in the USA- so basically looking for a study partner to discuss, be motivated, study hard and achieve our target scores.
Completed UWorld - 60%. Doing questions at the pace of 20-30 question/day. Let me know if you're interested in studying along.
Thank you.

Reactions: 1 user
I am also looking for study partner for step exam. I live in downtown chicago as well. Let me know how far are you in your study and when are you planning to take the exam. I have done uworld and first aid once. Planning to take an exam by Aug.

Hi I am an old graduate, graduated almost 13 years back.
Done with CS, took step 1 earlier but is expired now.
Looking for some study partner in Indy.
Would like to take step 1 and 2 back to back.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi i'm looking for a study partner to do first aid & uworld with in chicago....
Hello,
I'm also studying for my USMLE step1 with the target of giving the exam in August/ September. I'm a full-time employee in the USA- so basically looking for a study partner to discuss, be motivated, study hard and achieve our target scores.
Completed UWorld - 60%. Doing questions at the pace of 20-30 question/day. Let me know if you're interested in studying along.
Thank you.
I'm also studying for Step 1 in downtown Chicago. My building downtown has a really nice lounge in Lake Michigan. Would love to have a study partner.
I am also looking for study partner for step exam. I live in downtown chicago as well. Let me know how far are you in your study and when are you planning to take the exam. I have done uworld and first aid once. Planning to take an exam by Aug.

Hey everyone, I also live in chicago and I am looking for a study partner to meet up with to go over q-banks and First AID as well as to quiz ourselves. I am planning to take the exam by September/October. Let me know as soon as you can! Thanks.

Hi guys...Im in the same boat as you guys are.I live in Chicago downtown as well.I really need a study partner who can study full time and take the exam asap.im about to start uw(i have done uw previously in december).but after this gap im starting uw.
I want a dedicated sp who is punctual n good with concepts ,n also who can study for long hours.
I would still be happy to have a sp who just wnts to study for few hours a day.the only goal is to ace this exam with Good scores ASAP.
my exam might be between nov-dec.
please do revert back.thanks

Hello,
Thank you.

Extremely serious ...would like to in u too

Hi guys...Im in the same boat as you guys are.I live in Chicago downtown as well.I really need a study partner who can study full time and take the exam asap.im about to start uw(i have done uw previously in december).but after this gap im starting uw.
I want a dedicated sp who is punctual n good with concepts ,n also who can study for long hours.
I would still be happy to have a sp who just wnts to study for few hours a day.the only goal is to ace this exam with Good scores ASAP.
my exam might be between nov-dec.
please do revert back.thanks

Hey all!

I am a female studying for Step 1 (hoping to take in December)-don't care if you are female or male, just want someone i study well with
Located in Chicago
was hoping to find someone who wants to go to the library (or coffee shop) to study and motivate each other.
Just study side by side and then have discussions about anything that is confusing or to quiz each other
long hours
fast pace

Hey I'm also studying for my USMLE Step 1 in downtown Chicago. I'm currently finishing up an online Kaplan course my school required me to take. I would be interested in drilling or going through some material if you are.
Hey I'm also studying for my USMLE Step 1 in downtown Chicago. I'm currently finishing up an online Kaplan course my school required me to take. I would be interested in drilling or going through some material if you are.
Yes! I was thinking about starting to go to harold washington library -is there a way to communicate more privately?

Hi! Looking for a study partner for my step 1. Planning to take it this April-Jun. Living in Los Angeles.

Hey are you still interested in a study partner? I live in Chicago and looking to write in May.

For anyone still active on here, I am looking for a Chicago based study partner who is well into their dedicated study period. Doesn't matter to me if you're studying for Step 1, 2 or 3, as there is overlap to the material and we can all help each other. I have a NBME comp scheduled in a month, with Step hopefully following a month after. I would love to meet up at a cafe to study our own material and motivate, 1-2 days/week for the next few weeks. We can ask each other questions and review concepts that need talking out to cement the material. If you've been through the PASS Program, our study styles will vibe especially well. I would appreciate someone who is willing to meet off the brown train line stops in Lakeview; I have a few good cafes in my arsenal. PM me if interested. Thanks and good luck to you all!

Last edited: