USMLE step 1 tutor needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kokoclose

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello all, i am looking for a USMLE step 1 tutor that can skype with me 1-2x a week. If interested or know someone who is pls send me a pm with cost and credentials... thank you. Have a pleasant week!

Members don't see this ad.

hello all, i am looking for a USMLE step 1 tutor that can skype with me 1-2x a week. If interested or know someone who is pls send me a pm with cost and credentials... thank you. Have a pleasant week!

Hello, I am available to tutor you for your step 1 preparation. Please email me at [email protected] if you are still interested, so we can further discuss your needs.

Hello, if you are still looking for a tutor let me know. I have over 2,000+ hours of USMLE tutoring experience, I can provided the focused, tailor-made tutoring you need to achieve your personal goals, and adjust to your unique work schedule.

I completed my USMLE step 1 with a score of 270 (99th percentile), USMLE step 2 CS (pass), and USMLE step 3 (234 (79th percentile). I did college at Stanford University and medical school at the University of Southern California. I am currently working in Healthcare Management, and will eventually be obtaining my MBA in healthcare so that I can work as a Hospital Administrator or run a major research facility.

Nonetheless, I have always loved teaching prospective residents, and look forward to helping you reach your career goals. I have tutored 15 -20 hours a week for almost 3 years, and have worked with a variety of students with different goals and time frames. If you are interested, feel free to drop me a line or give me a call. 808-397-4147. My rate is $75/hour, but rate is negotiable if we set up more hours and longer duration. As a preface, most professional services are $200-$300/hour. Furthermore, my schedule is incredibly flexible, so I can probably accommodate your schedule very easily.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello all , I am looking for usmle step 1 tutor if some one interested or know someone can help pls i need as soon as possible thank all

Hello fahh if your still looking for someone, you. Could email me at [email protected]. We could do 2 hrs everyday and longer on weekends and i promise to help you finish your uworld and go over all nbmes at nominal rate