USMLE step 1 tutor needed

Started by kokoclose
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kokoclose

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello all, i am looking for a USMLE step 1 tutor that can skype with me 1-2x a week. If interested or know someone who is pls send me a pm with cost and credentials... thank you. Have a pleasant week!
 
hello all, i am looking for a USMLE step 1 tutor that can skype with me 1-2x a week. If interested or know someone who is pls send me a pm with cost and credentials... thank you. Have a pleasant week!

Hello, I am available to tutor you for your step 1 preparation. Please email me at [email protected] if you are still interested, so we can further discuss your needs.
 
hello all, i am looking for a USMLE step 1 tutor that can skype with me 1-2x a week. If interested or know someone who is pls send me a pm with cost and credentials... thank you. Have a pleasant week!

Hello, if you are still looking for a tutor let me know. I have over 2,000+ hours of USMLE tutoring experience, I can provided the focused, tailor-made tutoring you need to achieve your personal goals, and adjust to your unique work schedule.

I completed my USMLE step 1 with a score of 270 (99th percentile), USMLE step 2 CS (pass), and USMLE step 3 (234 (79th percentile). I did college at Stanford University and medical school at the University of Southern California. I am currently working in Healthcare Management, and will eventually be obtaining my MBA in healthcare so that I can work as a Hospital Administrator or run a major research facility.

Nonetheless, I have always loved teaching prospective residents, and look forward to helping you reach your career goals. I have tutored 15 -20 hours a week for almost 3 years, and have worked with a variety of students with different goals and time frames. If you are interested, feel free to drop me a line or give me a call. 808-397-4147. My rate is $75/hour, but rate is negotiable if we set up more hours and longer duration. As a preface, most professional services are $200-$300/hour. Furthermore, my schedule is incredibly flexible, so I can probably accommodate your schedule very easily.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all , I am looking for usmle step 1 tutor if some one interested or know someone can help pls i need as soon as possible thank all
 
Hello fahh if your still looking for someone, you. Could email me at [email protected]. We could do 2 hrs everyday and longer on weekends and i promise to help you finish your uworld and go over all nbmes at nominal rate