USMLE STEP 1 Tutor Wanted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shsaniei2002

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I finished my second year a few weeks ago and will be taking my step 1 in September. I need someone to help keep in on track as I continue studying for Step during my rotations. Also will need to be available in the evening around 6 or 7 since that's the time I will probably be getting home.
Message me!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I finished my second year a few weeks ago and will be taking my step 1 in September. I need someone to help keep in on track as I continue studying for Step during my rotations. Also will need to be available in the evening around 6 or 7 since that's the time I will probably be getting home.
Message me!!

I'm an M4 whose taken Step 1, Step 2 CK, and Step 2 CS. I plan to go into academic medicine, and since I've got some downtime, I'm looking to get some tutoring experience and help students out in the process. I did quite well (99th percentile) on step 1/2 and love sharing my UWORLD secrets with students who need help. I typically charge $80/hr, and do sessions over video conference (eg Google Hangouts or Skype) with screenshare. Email me at [email protected], or call me at (385) 275-6484 to set something up. See more information at ImpactMedicalTutoring.com. Evenings are great!

Last edited:
Message me!!
Hello.I have recently received my score report of 257.I can guide you and keep you on track of USMLE step 1.I can guide you with First Aid and UW.Payment is negotiable.You can contact me on email [email protected]