USMLE Step 2 CS study group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MJ12345

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for study partners to practice for step 2 CS exam.

I will be taking the exam in Philly in May 15, and my friend will be taking the exam in May 18. We will start preparation in May 5.

Let me know if you are looking for study partners, may be we can work something out and meet somewhere or look for housing and share expenses so it will be much cheaper.

I have been studying through Skype for the past 2 weeks but practicing live is much better. If we can make a group of 4 or more that will be great so we can practice with multiple people and get a better feedback and practice for the exam.

I live in Lancaster, PA. One hour away from Philly by train. one and half hours by car.

Good Luck and best wishes in your preparation.

P.S.: If you are interested please e-mail me: [email protected] or my Skype ID: imghosty12

Yours,
MJ

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I just spoke with the person in charge of Millersville International House here in Lancaster. He said the cost will be 25$ a day for a room and boarding (which include food, wifi, all utilities) or 575 $ a month. I know this place, I studied English there, they have English classes in addition to the housing for Millersville University students.

He also said they might be able to help us practice, because they have college students and he said it sounds interesting to be a patient. So we might have a number of patients not just our selves to practice.

I think it's a great opportunity to practice for the CS exam. We are now two, but you are welcome to join if you are interested in coming to Lancaster which as I said 1 & half hour from Philadelphia.

Yours,
MJ