usmle step2 ck study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amr diab

Reaction score
hello!

I am an IMG , I gave step 1 on sept 6th , now I will start preparing for step 2 ck , I want to give exam in jan, my target score is 270.

if any now with the similar condition, please contact me

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I’m interested too. I’m an IMG, done with step 1 and CS but still waiting for CS result. Planing to take CK in March 2019, just started the prep. Will be starting UWorld first week of November.

Let me know where are you guys in your prep and is it possible for us to create a group on Skype for discussions.

I’m not looking for a full time study partner. My idea is to mostly study on my own but keep consulting a fellow step 2 CK preparer everytime I have a question or concept that I don’t understand. I also love explaining concepts that I do understand but my fellows have a problem with. Sometimes if there’s a difficult concept that none of us understand then we all can consult different resources and pitch in to come to a conclusion.

If anyone likes this style of studying, do message me. The more people in the group the better it will be I think.

hello!

I am an IMG , I gave step 1 on sept 6th , now I will start preparing for step 2 ck , I want to give exam in jan, my target score is 270.

if any now with the similar condition, please contact me

Hi, I am also interested in giving the exam soon and looking for a study partner.
Please email me at prepusmle12 gmail

As advice to everyone here: MEMORIZE the NBME Comprehensive Clinical Science Self Assessments for Step 2 CK. They are extremely high yield and I spent a ton of time on them.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys!
I’m looking for study partner to study First aid step 2 CK together, just 1-2 hours per day, EST time. If anyone interested please let me know.
Good luck every body