usmle WEAPON

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chaoticsheath

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
next big thing? anyone used this? should i try this in the last week before my exam?:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

next big thing? anyone used this? should i try this in the last week before my exam?:luck:

No. I used it as my initial Qbank since I got it free through DIT and I wish I had done Kaplan or something else. I can't count the number of psych axis or schizo/schizoid/schizophrenia/schizoaffective questions I got on USMLE Weapon, but I got a whole whopping zero on Step 1.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm one of the few people on here who actually liked it. Some of the random facts on it i don't believe will ever be tested, but i think it does a good job at making you even better at the process of elimination for the real deal then does kaplan and usmlerx. The question lengths are very similiar to my real test - overall i'd recommend it if you did everything else.

Yeah I started doing weapon questions after my second pass of UWorld. In that context, I think it's good. A lot of the questions are actually pretty decent and they tend to focus on a few topics that UWorld doesn't really care about, so it gives you a little more coverage. Whether or not it will translate to many points on test day is a different thing, but there's only so many times you can read the same info over and over again.