USMLE World

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jtre506

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took 4 50 question times test and averaged a 68%. does any one have any info on what range I should score in?

Members don't see this ad.

Took 4 50 question times test and averaged a 68%. does any one have any info on what range I should score in?

no one really can tell you for sure since there isn't an estimator or anything...200 isn't a ton of questions, but that is a great average, i think you're headed for 230+ - good luck

thanks, I am almost done witht the USMLE World Q bank I have about 600 questions left. My over all average is a 64% The Biochem is destroying me any one else having this problem?
any good biochem text to cram with, my test is June 16th

i'd look at brs biochemistry-it's quite complete, i've used it for world and have done well on the biochemistry questions.

good luck to you!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Me too! The biochem on UW is way harder than the questions I had been doing... Lots of stuff not in FA. I've heard good things about Road Map Biochem but I haven't taken a look at it. The Kaplan biochem book is what I've been using...

I bought the BRS biochem review cards and those are awesome if you don't want to read that thick freaking book and your test is coming right up. They hit all the major points and they've worked great for me since I learn really well with flash cards.