Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone give me an explanation of the USMLE?
What is the test out of?
What constitutes a good score?
Can someone give me a rough correlation of USMLE scores to MCAT scores? (Sorry if this is totally ludicrous. I need to get a feel of what to expect... and I thought the MCAT was the last standardized test I would write 😛).
USMiLE? Rather, IFROWN.
[This message has been edited by Tigger Tiger (edited 07-08-2000).]
What is the test out of?
What constitutes a good score?
Can someone give me a rough correlation of USMLE scores to MCAT scores? (Sorry if this is totally ludicrous. I need to get a feel of what to expect... and I thought the MCAT was the last standardized test I would write 😛).
USMiLE? Rather, IFROWN.
[This message has been edited by Tigger Tiger (edited 07-08-2000).]